Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings definedunder the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the samemeaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service orparts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in thisAgreement) refers to Medical Travel Ltd a UK entity with company number 14186469.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device orany other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsinghistory on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Turkey
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, acellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified oridentifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the dataon behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies orindividuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to providethe Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to theService or to assist the Company in analysing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by theuse of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example,the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to medical-travel.co
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company,or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing orusing the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personallyidentifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You.Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocoladdress (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of ourService that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent onthose pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collectcertain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type ofmobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Yourmobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internetbrowser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit ourService or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local storedobjects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Yourpreferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managedby the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For moreinformation on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can Ichange the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?”available at <https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local- shared-objects- flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_>
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may containsmall electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as cleargifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, forexample, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an emailand for other related website statistics (for example, recording thepopularity of a certain section and verifying system and serverintegrity).
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with servicesavailable through the Website and to enable You to use some of itsfeatures. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use ofuser accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked forcannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You withthose services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You usethe Website, such as remembering your login details or languagepreference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a morepersonal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferencesevery time You use the Website.
For more information about the cookies we use and your choices regardingcookies, please visit our Cookies Policy or the Cookies section of our PrivacyPolicy.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage ofour Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of theService. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to differentfunctionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registereduser.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance andundertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or servicesYou have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or otherequivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobileapplication’s push notifications regarding updates or informativecommunications related to the functionalities, products or contractedservices, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable fortheir implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information aboutother goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to thosethat you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have optednot to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conducta merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, orother sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a goingconcern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, inwhich Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assetstransferred.
- For other purposes : We may use Your information for other purposes, suchas data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectivenessof our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service,products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information withService Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service, tocontact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal informationin connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Companyassets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business toanother company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our businesspartners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwiseinteract in the public areas with other users, such information may beviewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for anyother purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. UsageData is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this datais used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of OurService, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer timeperiods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’soperating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in theprocessing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to —and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, countryor other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differthan those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose YourPersonal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests bypublic authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that suchaction is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that nomethod of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protectYour Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowinglycollect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13.If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has providedUs with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We havecollected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verificationof parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Ourservers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your informationand Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’sconsent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacypolicies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: medical-travel.co